My favorite TPT items from OTHER sellers

1:49 PM


This post has been marinating in my mind for a while. I use so many products from other sellers, so I'm here to spread a little love! Just so I'm perfectly clear, I have gotten nothing from any of these authors. I just love their stuff! Keep in mind that I teach third grade, so many of these items are pretty specific.

Classroom Management/Organization/Other:
I have the Emojis and Unicorns. Those Growth Mindset ones are currently in my cart. And she is currently updating them so they have more per page. My printer thanks her! 
Getting them ready for August! 


These gorgeous alphabet letters from Ladybug's Teacher Files and these instant checklists. Pretty much everything she makes is awesome.


These emergency sub plans from The Third Wheel. I have been sitting on the floor of my bathroom with a migraine, bought these, and sent them to my teacher friend to print. TOTAL LIFE SAVER. I own almost all of them now and copy them so they are at the ready! 

This resource from Amy Lemons and Hope King saved me at the end of last year. I had so much fun. The kids had so much fun. We looked forward to each day!

Babbling Abby fonts are just my favorite. They are reasonably priced and so varied. My only problem is that I am too far into the individual packs to justify buying the bundle! Do yourself a favor and just get the bundle!

I work in a very multicultural city and Dia de los Muertos is a big part of October and November. I've used this activity from Glitter Meets Glue Designs two years in a row as part of our lesson and the students love it. We hang them all over the room!

Reading/Writing:
These monthly fluency passages from Education to the Core are amazing. And a total steal. Get them before the end of the month when the price goes up. 

If you are apart of the Reading Strategies Book cult fan club, this resource from The Cutesy Class will make your implementation easier. 

These digital graphic organizers from The Little Ladybug Shop helped me take my Google Classroom to the next level. Plus, she was a total sweetheart when I had some (totally my fault) tech issues. 

If you don't know Games 4 Gains, you really need to. I own quite a few of these, but I picked this summarizing game because it's a skill that my students really needed. This helped so much! 

These reader's notebooks from Teach Create Motivate were fantastic this year. I cannot wait to set them again. It's an all-in-one dream for reading. 

Since moving away from the basal, I struggled with vocabulary. Not So Wimpy Teacher's vocabulary builders helped so much. We loved having our routine and the games to play on Friday! 

Could I love these interactive reading notebooks from Lovin Lit any more than I already do? Not a chance. I used these to introduce major concepts and we referred back to them time and time again! 

Research made easy lived up to its name. Teacher Trap has a ton of resources I love, but this one ranks at the top. 

Math:
These daily word problems from Peppy Zesty Teacherista were how I started each and every day. They are also editable so you can add in kids names and personalize them! 

These watch, think, color games from The Primary Techie are always a huge hit. The video game theme was a favorite last year. 

These hidden pictures were a creative and clever way to practice multiplication facts. The kids would beg for these from Top Secret Worksheets! 

These number sense brain teasers were especially good for my high flyers. Very engaging and fun from Tessa Maguire. 

Rounding is a harder to teach concept, but The Math Spot helps to simplify it with rounding on the number line. It's a great hands-on activity that doesn't rely on little rhymes to get the job done. 

I hope you enjoyed! I wish I had more pictures to share, but my classroom is currently in boxes in my living room! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments